Monday, January 24, 2011

MONDAY, January 24, 2011

Walked into class sat down lights turned off movie turned on volume turned up...at first I was confused and was wondering what we were watching, and then I became intrigued.  I have never seen "The Matrix" and I want to watch the enire thing! The scene that stuck out most to me was the very last scene where Neo comes back, and I think the reason it stuck out to me was the discussion afterwards and the comparisons to real life it made. It's crazy to think that movies like these can compare to our real life. I want to finish the movie and see all the comparisons there are.

The art in the caves to me were VERY interesting!  Last October I drove from my Dad's house in Arkansas to my home here in California, and we stopped along the way. One of the places we stopped was in New Mexico around the Santa Fe Railroad and there were these carvings into the limestone just like in the pictures we saw today.  It was cool being able to see those pictures and being able to compare them to the ones in New Mexico! I love things like that because they tell such a fascinating story!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment